CALL FOR SPEAKERS OPEN!
The Ontario Science Centre
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
CALL FOR SPEAKERS OPEN!
Immersed is about giving content makers, technology innovators, and professionals the tools and resources they need to build their businesses and careers in an immersive world. From development expertise to media exposure, with access to the investment community and future customers, Immersed is a must attend event.
Who should go?
Whether you are a professional, an entrepreneur, an investor, or a member of the media, Immersed is the industry building conference for Canada and the North American East Coast.
Immersed Conference Features
- Panel Discussions
- Dedicated Talks
- Professional Workshops
- Networking reception(s)
- and MORE!
- Video games
- VR cinema
- Metaverse development
- Serious games / Simulation
- and MORE!
- Augmented reality
- Virtual reality
- Gesture technology
- Stereoscopic 3D
- and more
October 19 – 22, 2017 at the Ontario Science Centre
- Immersed is entering its FOURTH year! The Ontario Science Centre, the official Immersed 2017 strategic partner, is one of Canada’s largest and busiest public education venues.
- Industry-building event for professionals working in immersive markets such as augmented reality, virtual reality, 3D, and more. Also features separate hall and education platform for consumer reach partnered with Ontario Science Centre.
- Top speakers, influential media, fantastic networking, valuable education.
- Exhibit and education halls for consumer and industry reach are completely separated.
- Immersed 2017 public exhibit estimated to have over 13,000 visitors over four days, and up to 20,000 square feet in size!
- Reach thousands of future VR/AR consumers from all walks of life.
- Held in Toronto, Canada – North America’s fourth largest city.
- Entry to professional event is designed to be affordable.
- New full time student ticket options are available. Additional discounts can be arranged for qualified educational institutions.
Industry growth requires new customers, new content makers, new investment, new media, and bold new ideas. Immersed is the one-stop event that achieves all these needs on the Eastern Seaboard. It’s time for something new.
At Immersed, we don’t just talk about the future, WE BUILD IT.
Why is Immersed important to me?
- Year over year media participation (e.g. Discovery Channel, Tom’s Hardware, MTV Canada, etc.)
- Rare access to market leaders from around the world.
- Benefit from valuable expertise and insight.
- Applicable to business to business and business to consumer markets.
- Strategically partnered with the Ontario Science Centre, on of Canada’s leading educational venues.
- Network with brand new contacts and opportunities that are missed elsewhere.
- Represents the unique needs and interests of the North American East Coast
When and Where is Immersed?
Why Toronto and Why the Ontario Science Centre?
- Toronto, Ontario is the fourth largest city in North America.
- 60% of Canada’s game development community is driving distance from Toronto
- Toronto is a major worldwide hub for cinema, broadcasting, and media.
- Toronto is reasonable driving distance away from such cities as Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Cleveland, Chicago, and more. Make sure you have a passport if you are driving or flying here!
- The Ontario Science Centre is one of Canada’s largest education venues with 3,000 to 5,000 visitors per day.
- Immersed 2017 is the best venue for marketers working to expand their reach by directly appealing to teachers, students, teenagers, and all adults who are excited about science and trying new things.
Who is Making Immersed Possible?
All Immersed events are organized by The Immersive Technology Alliance (The ITA). An Ontario-based non-profit corporation, the ITA’s mission is to achieve viability for immersive technologies like augmented reality, virtual reality, stereoscopic 3D, and more. Founded in 2009, the alliance welcomes all member companies, and Immersed is open to all participants whether or not they are members of the alliance. As an important partner for Immersed 2017, the Ontario Science Centre delights, informs and challenges visitors by offering hands-on experiences and engagement with science of local, national and global relevance. The Science Centre has welcomed more than 49 million visitors since it opened in 1969, implementing an interactive approach adapted by science centres around the world. The Science Centre is the public centre for innovative thinking and the prime venue for public dialogue about science, technology and society.
What Do Professionals Experience?