October 16 – 18, 2016 at the Ontario Science Centre
- Immersed 2016 is entering its third year! The Ontario Science Centre, the official Immersed 2016 strategic partner, is one of Canada’s largest and busiest public education venues.
- Industry-building event for professionals working in immersive markets such as augmented reality, virtual reality, 3D, and more. Also features separate hall and education platform for consumer reach partnered with Ontario Science Centre.
- Top speakers, influential media, fantastic networking, valuable education.
- Well known moderators like Space Channel’s Ajay Fry!
- Exhibit and education halls for consumer and industry reach are completely separated.
- Immersed 2016 public exhibit estimated to have over 8,000 visitors over three days, and up to 20,000 square feet in size!
- Reach thousands of future VR/AR consumers outside the enthusiast space.
- Held in Toronto, Canada – North America’s fourth largest city.
Industry growth requires new customers, new content makers, new investment, new media, and bold new ideas. Immersed is the one-stop event that achieves all these needs on the Eastern Seaboard. It’s time for something new.
At Immersed, we don’t just talk about the future, WE BUILD IT.