October 16 – 18, 2016 at the Ontario Science Centre
- Immersed 2016 is entering its third year! The Ontario Science Centre, the official Immersed 2016 strategic partner, is one of Canada’s largest and busiest public education venues.
- Industry-building event for immersive markets such as augmented reality, virtual reality, 3D, and more.
- Features top speakers, influential media, fantastic networking, valuable education.
- Well known moderators like Space Channel’s Ajay Fry!
- Separate exhibit and education halls for consumer and industry reach.
- Immersed 2016 public exhibit estimated to have 3,000 to 5,000 visitors per day, and up to 20,000 square feet in size!
- Reach thousands of future VR/AR consumers outside the enthusiast space.
- Held in Toronto, Canada – North America’s fourth largest city.
Industry growth requires new customers, new content makers, new investment, new media, and bold new ideas. Immersed is the one-stop event that achieves all these needs on the Eastern Seaboard. It’s time for something new.
At Immersed, we don’t just talk about the future, WE BUILD IT.